I am getting a mentor through this grant called Zero 1. Sweet. The project is going well however because of certian crew member's own personal problems it has not been as easy to shoot. I hope this finidhed product comes out well and I am praying that is it taken seriously.
The Concept: A kid that has a troubled past delves into drugs only to get him into a situation that he is not ready for. It is also about how his friends deal with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Lucas,
I am Branka, your mentor. Please let me know in which phase of the production are you at the moment? Could I see you video? Please send me the link. Also, please let me know how I may help you the most? Please feel free to share with me your thoughts, ambivalences, and ideas about your film. I'll do my best to listen to you and to help you. Bests,Branka
Post a Comment